Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Outings

Hello!

There's been news that there may be some new visitors to my blog over the next week or so - Welcome!!  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy some of my previous blogs.  Feel free (anyone) to post comments, questions or requests.  I LOVE hearing from you!

Just want to point out that to the upper left there are a few links that I've added with information on photo outings.  Please take a look and contact me if you are interested.  May is booking up fast, only a few days left.  June is starting to fill up as well, so please let me know ASAP if you would like to set something up (I would love to!).  Any questions or thoughts - please let me know at highlightimages@gmail.com.  I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Just a few photo samples until I complete my new blog entry on this past weekend's photo shoot (with the Kohlmeiers!). Please take a look at my portfolio if you would like to see more photos Highlight Portfolio



Thanks!!

No comments: